Ants are known to be one of the tiniest living Organisms, they possess some qualities which give them an edge over other living Organisms.
- Ants are good team players: When You observe ants, You hardly see an ant working or moving alone. Ants work together as a team to build the colony. Every team in the colony have their specific task which they collectively accomplish together. They all work together in defend in and building the colony, as well as scavenging for food. It takes a Group of ants to kill a cockroach. "No man is an island, two heads are better than one.
- Ants are Good time Managers: Ants are good time Managers because they spend their time wisely. There is time for working and a time for resting. " A time well spent is a future well assured and secured"
- Ants always plan Ahead: Ants are always good planners because they effectively plan their time wisely for the days of scarcity. " He who fails to plan is planning to fail"
- Ants help and serve One Another:Ants assist any one of them injured or under attack by an enemy, ants also help each other in carrying food too heavy for a single ant to carry, Ants do not turn blind eye to the plight of their fellow ants, they watch out for each other. "People helping one another can bring an elephant into the house"- Rwanda proverb
- Ants are hardworking: As small as an ant is, it has one of the highest work rate among living Organisms. Ants can travel with food up to 200 metre and they can do this up to ten times travelling the same distance. " Plans are only good intentions unless they immediately degenerate into Hardwork.
- Ants are Organised and Disciplined: Ants are so organized that there is division of labour in a colony, there are the Soldiers that defend the colony, the builders that build the nest and the workers that go in search of food, they are also organized that there is effective communication system, either by leaving trails to a food source or by touching and emitting chemicals. Even when Group of ants are returning with food, they usually maintain a straight line. And they also have storage facilities in their Nests. "With Self-discipline, almost anything is possible"
- Ants are Survivors: Ants have the ability to adapt and survive in any New or unfavorable Environment or under any condition. Despite the fact that ants are among the most smallest and most endangered Living Organisms, they have carved out and developed means to survive and dapt under difficult conditions. "Life is all about survival of the fittest"